“The best Greek restaurant in Simi”
Review of Greek House Cafe

Greek House Cafe
Ranked #11 of 286 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I really like this hole in the wall, I thought about not posting a review here because it is a gem of a place to eat and I don't want it to get too crowded but I have to do the right thing. If you like greek food it is a must.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

One day when looking for a place to have lunch in Simi Valley, CA I came across a small Greek Café to my surprise the people were very friendly, the food was cooked to perfection; they are by far the best Greek Restaurant I have eaten at in a long time.

1  Thank TR218
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Had lunch today and the place was packed. I found out the trick to better service is to call ahead to place your order (805-955-9899) so you won't have to wait so long. Everything is made fresh at the time you order so it can take a few minutes. I prefer to use the carry-out service because the seating area is crowded and not much for atmosphere.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Don 't let the very small size of this casual little neighborhood cafe scare you away because it has fabulous food. The mousaka is the best I've ever eaten. The stuffed grape leaves are delicious. It is very crowded and one orders at the counter and picks up their food at the counter. No beer or wine; just good food.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family and I have been coming here for years. It's a little whole in the wall and the ambiance is not much, but the food is simply excellent! We recently tried Daphne's and were sorely disappointed, their food can't even compare to the quality of The Greek House Cafe. I have tried nearly all their dishes and everything is excellent. The only downside is that they do not take debit or credit cards which can make paying a bit inconvenient.

3  Thank nanyogfan