“Most excellent Greek food around!”
Review of Greek House Cafe

Greek House Cafe
Ranked #11 of 271 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family and I have been coming here for years. It's a little whole in the wall and the ambiance is not much, but the food is simply excellent! We recently tried Daphne's and were sorely disappointed, their food can't even compare to the quality of The Greek House Cafe. I have tried nearly all their dishes and everything is excellent. The only downside is that they do not take debit or credit cards which can make paying a bit inconvenient.

3  Thank nanyogfan

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Here's another one of those off-the-beaten-path places. It's well worth the find though. The food's fresh. The owner puts a lot of it on the throw-away plates. The prices are great, which makes it always crowded when we go for lunch. I love the fresh hummus and warm pita bread.

1  Thank Kim T
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat here based on TA Reviews. It is not far from the freeway and don't let the location next to AutoZone deter you. I had the vege plate and my husband had the gyro plate, both delicious. There was way too much food so it was nice to have leftovers. Make sure to bring cash, no credit cards. Definitely worth the stop if in the area.

1  Thank moreno310
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This little family run restaurant Is in the strip mall near auto zone!
BUT, they serve the best Greek food!!! The hummus is always homemade and the gyro plate doesnot disappoint!!! The chicken kabob is always tender and flavorful!! This place is always packed!! Oh and bring cash cause the font take credit cards!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Hands downs the best Greek food around. I moved from Simi 4 years ago and have never found anyplace that even comes close. The owners are a sweet couple who treat us like family whenever we visit. This is a must of you want real homemade Greek!

2  Thank Electralife