“The Hat ~ 50 Years of Pastrami”
Review of The Hat

The Hat
Ranked #5 of 271 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2012

If you are ever in the Simi Valley area and have drove by this place but thought to yourself, small place I wouldnt go there. Think Again! I go there at least one a month. The pastrami dip is the best and you can have 2 meals with the sandwich. It is HUGE with over a pound of pastrami on it. The onion rings are the best and they give you a bag full, which is enough for 3 people to eat. The food is hot and made fresh, the sitting areas are always clean as well as the bathroom. Only slight downside is the price. My meal with drink costs around $14.00, but like I said you get a lot of food. They do have other items on the menu as well as a kids menu.
Do yourself a favor and give them a try! They also have other locations around the LA area as well.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

burgers are amazingly good, noone had burgers like them, their fries are nice, hot, and yummy, will definately be back again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

i bthought togos was a better choice and eggs and things was a great breakfast spot

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Dining at "The Hat" reminds me of the time I thought it would be a good idea to learn how to ride horseback. I was in Tennessee at the time, and I happened to be passing by a place called "Lou's Horse 'n Ride." "This is where I'll become a man," I told myself. I strolled on in, and a guy I presume was Lou nodded his head. I said to him, "Lou, make me a man. teadch me to ride like the wind." Before I could say another word, Lou decked me in the face with a shovel and threw me down some stairs. I never travel to Tennessee anymore.

Upon reflection, that's not at all like my experience at The Hat. Greasy atmosphere, lousy service, nearly ten dollars for a sandwich, and oily, oily food. Arby's is better.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Wow this was a treat for the tummy!!! great pastrami enjoy and who would of thought