“Too small”

Dining options: Reservations
Los ANgeles
“Too small”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When Olivio's was in the larger location, they had a hard time filling the restaurant. Now that they moved to a smaller space, you can't get a table!! Good food, nice owners, but even on a weeknight, you'll have to wait.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dorado9

Mission Viejo, CA
“It's a keeper!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to Olivio's on a Wednesday night so the place was only about half full. It's fairly small and I understand its very busy on the weekends. The staff was very friendly, the food was delicious, and everyone enjoyed their meals. The food was nicely presented - especially the calamari. The atmosphere was tasteful and not overly fancy or stuffy - I felt very comfortable. And the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely go back the next I'm in the area. In fact, I might have to plan a trip around it as I had trouble deciding what to order! Lots of great choices.