“Great Way to Relax”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coldwater Creek Spa
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Coldwater Creek Spa is my go to place when I want to de-stress and feel pampered. Have been getting my manicures here for years. Staff is friendly and accommodating. LOVE the ultimate pedicure. Sitting back in the zero gravity chair with soft music playing, an eye pillow over my eyes while enjoying a foot massage is a great way to decompress. The next thing I know my toes are dazzling, feet are soft, and I am renewed. Highly recommend all of their services (and I tried just about every one). Love that new treatments are introduced periodically. Great for girls day out or special occasion events.

There are newer reviews for Coldwater Creek Spa

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff is professional the site is very clean and serene. The locker room is big and spacious and the showers are stocked with shampoo/condit and body wash. I like to take a quick shower, put on my big fluffy white robe and head to the co-ed QUIET ROOM. In the quiet room they have big fluffy chairs, the lights are dim. Someone comes in and offers you cucumber water, a warm towel and then gives you a mini foot bath while you wait for your massage. You are then escorted to your private massage room to get your massage. After your massage you are free to sit in the quiet room for a little while then shower, change and get on with your day. The locker room is supplied with hair dryers, hair spray, spray deoderant and hair gels should you need to go somewhere from your massage. It's the whole package...not just a great massage!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Ok. So, I can be a frugal girl. Love me the $20 foot massage places that beat you up for an hour for $20. But you can't take someone there really unless they are your frugal friend. So, cold water creek is a class place to take a friend for a spa experience and lunch. They totally pamper you. Even when you get a pedicure they will wrap you in a warm and heavy neck wrap and use essential oils for aromatherapy. You'll likely fall asleep because the pedicure room is no talking (kind of a bummer). I've had the full body massage too and the guy I had was excellent. They have an after room for chilling until your ready to greet the real world again and showers with robes and shower shoes, they've thought of everything. It's pricey, so pick up the spa finder cards at Costco and the coupon in I think maybe O or living simple, something like that, for $20 off $100. I think they can be combined (the coupon and spa finder)

1  Thank Bonstrr
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Hot stone massage is kinda a big hyped up offer. Seems to offer less of a deep tissue massage so not sure what the point is. The pre-massage room is super relaxing and the whole area inside is very nice and easy to relax in. Will go back for sure but diffrent type of massage.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Beautifully decorated, serene, professional and located nearby. However can be costly. Can't go with a budget.

1  Thank Momzdaqueen

Been to Coldwater Creek Spa? Share your experiences!