“Good B-B-Q”

Add it.
Famous Dave's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Simi Valley, California, United States
“Good B-B-Q”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nothing fancy, good B-B-Q joint. The ribs are tasty and so is the catfish. Their sides are pretty tasty too! Cold beer to wash it all down with, what more could you ask for?

• Visited December 2013

Simi Valley, California
“Great Bar-Ba-Que”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Famous Dave's is not only great food, but it is also a fun place to dine. Staff is great and very helpful with making lunch or dinner recommendations. Get the Two-fer as it is served on a trash can lid!!!

• Visited August 2013
Simi Valley, California
“Couldn't Wait”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I first ate at Famous Dave's in another city and wished we had one in Simi Valley as the food was so good. The manager overheard my comment and said that one was on the way. That was a few years ago. This is my place to get sloppy. I like the platter with three different types of BBQ specials and I dive right in. Suggest to get there early as the line forms fast especially on the weekends. Many different kinds of BBQ sauces to put on great food with good service.

• Visited March 2014
“Food is so good, I keep going back”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is my favorite BBQ place! The portions are good. My husband and I usually get different meats and then we share. We really like the different bbq sauces that vary from sort of sweet to very spicy and hot. The service has been great every time we have been there. The menu prices are a bit high so my advise is to always look for special deals and offers on certain days of the week.

• Visited March 2014
SIMI VALLEY
“Great for pork ribs”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Portions are plentiful and the variety of BBQ sauces is a treat. There are multiple styles of prep to choose. But no beef ribs :-(

• Visited January 2014