“Good food and desserts”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Simi Valley
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The sandwiches and salads are great. Good menu for kids (ours loves the pasta). The desserts are yummy, try the baby bundts! This place is also good for breakfast. The only down side is even when they are not busy, the service is a little slow....but worth the wait.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and daughters love this place. It is part of a chain but the food is always the same at each restaurant. The lemon bars are great.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Our company always get lunch here when we have company visiting. THe box lunch is good food that is good for you. Lunch box includes a large sandwich on whole wheat bread with turkey or tuna salad and chicken salad, fruit cup, homemade chips and a large cookie. I am always full after I have one of these box lunches.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I LOVE this cafes food!! It is SO fresh, healthy and simple!
I go here all the time on my break in the morning from work, and get the Power Paninis! Their amazing!! Definately will be back this week!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Wish that they would lower the prices..I love the food, but I always end up spending 10 bucks there for a sandwich/salad meal!
The desserts are always to die for!