“Good soups and sandwiches”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Simi Valley
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Camarillo, California
“Good soups and sandwiches”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and daughters love this place. It is part of a chain but the food is always the same at each restaurant. The lemon bars are great.

Los Angeles, California
“Good Lunch Box lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Our company always get lunch here when we have company visiting. THe box lunch is good food that is good for you. Lunch box includes a large sandwich on whole wheat bread with turkey or tuna salad and chicken salad, fruit cup, homemade chips and a large cookie. I am always full after I have one of these box lunches.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING CAFE”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I LOVE this cafes food!! It is SO fresh, healthy and simple!
I go here all the time on my break in the morning from work, and get the Power Paninis! Their amazing!! Definately will be back this week!

Irvine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, But Steep Price”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Wish that they would lower the prices..I love the food, but I always end up spending 10 bucks there for a sandwich/salad meal!
The desserts are always to die for!

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Originial Panini is my favorite!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Probably one of the best Panini sandwiches out there. Love the cafe and its laid back style. Perfect for lunch with friends or a loved one.

Visited June 2011