“Nice place for a quick, healthy meal”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Simi Valley
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Recently, they stopped yelling the numbers out, and the atmosphere has improved dramatically. Love that you have a lot of choices out on the patio if you feel a little too cramped inside. Lunch is the best here, and I recommend the chopped salad.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We usually have breakfast here on Saturday mornings following our nearby Weight Watchers meeting. The staff is friendly and efficient, and everyone always enjoys the meal. Fresh fruit (a Weight Watchers "free" item) is available instead of fried potatoes or potato chips.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 12, 2008

Good, fresh, reasonable prices and friendly service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed May 3, 2008

good sandwiches and baked goods, good atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 31, 2008

First time eating here and I ordered a Cesar Salad with Roasted Chicken. It was a big salad, but it was mostly the white, yellow, and light green parts of the lettuce. I like my salads GREEN. The "roasted" chicken was cold like it was out of the refrigerator. I've had better cesar salads from Applebee's and Carrow's.

My boyfriend had the Smoked Bacon and Cheddar Panini. He says if you're looking for a hearty breakfast sandwich, maybe choose a different sandwich or eat somewhere else.

The atmosphere was like a coffee shop, it was fairly busy around lunchtime, but we just beat the rush. Nothing negative about that.

I would say it's probably not a bad place, but I won't need to eat there again.