“Nothing spectacular” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Ontario, California
“Nothing spectacular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

1st time here. I thought the whole town was cute and the cafe was definitely decent and the prices were good. I had French Toast which was yummy except for the piles of butter (next time I would be sure to ask for the butter on the side) and the scrambled eggs were perfect (not too runny and not dry) and the bacon was just okay (a little too crispy). The coffee was very good. There were too many flies for me, but cleanliness overall was okay. Women's restroom (no seat covers) was clean. It's a nice area to go for a walk either before or after breakfast and lots and lots of bicyclists around here. I'm not going to rave about, but I would eat here again. If they had some "wow" dishes that were unique, I might refer this to others, but they don't so I probably won't.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Silverado Cafe? Share your experiences!