“Wrong menu choice”
Review of Corfu

Corfu
Reserve with OpenTable
Corfu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Sierra Madre
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baldwin
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've enjoyed this place in the past but my recent visit was disappointing. Service was slow. Lamb kebab had a strange flavor and a couple of pieces were inedible. A woman yelling in the kitchen didn't help the ambiance.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Great for lunch especially. Outdoor tables to enjoy the Mountains. Great service and terrific Greek food.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I don't normally write reviews but this place is a hidden gem. I had heard a lot about this place and finally decided to take the family for dinner last week. The food and service was excellent and the owners are willing to bend over backwards for us. My top 5 picks to go out to dinner. The wine list was superb.

2  Thank Sam K
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I love Corfu! I can never get enough of their food!
Don't let the name fool you...they have a lil bit of everything.
They have the best Eggs Benedict anywhere to be found in LA or Austin for that matter! It's always perfectly made and tastes even better with a glass of mimosa...
The Greek Village Salad is scrumptious with feta cheese...and I love the Gyro plate.
The Mousaka & stuffed cabbage rolls are divine and if you are fortunate to have the Tiramisu when it is specially made...you will want to lick the plate!
The new owner, Amy, has definitely changed things up by adding a lunch buffet and the service is always very friendly.
They also have a backroom for large/private parties, as well as catering.
Yet, I love sitting outside on the patio overlooking the mountains of Sierra Madre, especially during perfect Southern California weather! Oh...how I miss it all!

Reviewed July 24, 2009

The "old" Corfu was not all that great but the new one is pretty good! My wife and I love to split their sampler over a bottle of wine. Good food for good prices. Sit out front for the best atmosphere.