“Great breakfast spot!”

Train Station Coffee Shop
Description: Breakfast and lunch only
Description: Breakfast and lunch only
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped her with my niece & her kids for breakfast, as they enjoy coming here. Huge portions & friendly service. It's the kind of place that "regulars" frequent, since most folks coming in seemed to know other customers

1  Thank fc646
There are newer reviews for Train Station Coffee Shop

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been coming here for years. Used to be great, then...not so much...and now it is back to being great again. Service is always quick with your food, quick to pour another cup of coffee and willing to get you anything you need. Food is always great. Pancakes are huge, omelets are plentiful and coffee is good and hot. That is all I ask for!

1  Thank Dale_Doc
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We love going to this restaurant for breakfast. Sometimes there is a wait, but well worth it. We have been going there for many years and always feel at home. The kids love the bunny pancakes. Fruit bowls are amazing. Love Mary's special and the eggs Benedict are awesome. My husband always gets an omelet and loves them as well. And no need to dress up.

1  Thank Mymichele1
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love this place....not to mention I can pretty much head over there in my pj's! So El Dorado county!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This place isn't like it use to be. We came down from Elko Nv. for Thanksgiving and decided to come by since it had been many years since our last visit. Still great service and run down, but the food was cold and not as greasy and tasty. It was great watching the families come in for Saturday breakfast.