“Less than mediocre”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Small, quaint establishment that is not in fact seaside. Dining here for breakfast with my husband and daughter, we didn't have the greatest meal. My spicy chai was good. My husband had warm coffee with stringy, fatty corned beef hash. My huevos ranchero dish was not traditional style but not entirely a miss. So, mine wasn't bad but had to hear the complaints of his meal, that went mostly uneaten. The meal was a little expensive for breakfast.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Enjoyed this place immensely, visited several times. Great pancakes and the coffee is the best. Owner also remembered my order which is a sign of very, very good service. Visit and enjoy!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Horrible service. Do NOT eat here. Guy was throwing a fit over a customers coffee and closed the cafe down as we were about to order after seating us with menus. Drove an hour to eat there and this is they operate their business.

1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Amazing breakfast. Rode our bikes here and dined outside. We got the coconut lemon pancakes, chorizo breakfast burrito and cinnamon roll, with coffee drinks that put Starbucks to shame! Everything was to die for, I wish I lived here to go every day!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Heard others rave about this place and was disappointed. Not sure if they changed ownership or what but according to friends it was different. The food was average at best having an order of breakfast corn dogs and a burrito. The burrito was huge and that was about it. The bacon was all at one end and the potatoes were thick slices. The corn dog had a sweet tasting batter although the sausage had little taste and was not very warm. They did have a few pastries which looked good but shyed away from after the food experience.