“Amazing Homemade Breakfast to Die For!”

Seaside Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I had breakfast here and it was amazing! I had the eggs benedict and it was the best I have ever had. Everything is made from scratch and it shows. My husband loved his meal too and we will definitely be back again. Just be forewarned that it is a tiny place with not much indoor seating. There's outdoor seating with heaters and that's where we sat. I would highly recommend this place, a true gem!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The blueberry pancakes are absolutely the best I ever tasted and that's coming from a person who doesn't even like pancakes! My son has the scramble egg sandwich. It's equally excellent. The portion is big so I'd suggest sharing!

1  Thank JH-travel-fun
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This place in Shell Bch we went to was amazing! The pancakes had pineapple chunks and cherries cooked in them and the batter was housemade & wonderful...really really sweet....I didn't use syrup.
The breakfast sandwich was on a handmade English muffin and the eggs and cheese had a fabulous flavor! Next time I would ask them to bake the English muffin longer as it was doughy on the inside but good in the cooked parts. There are the bread options fit the sandwich including a croissant which I would guess are house made.
You bus the tables yourself, but then, you don't need to leave a tip.

1  Thank Supertrack
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Very friendly atmosphere. Service was excellent. Loved the small ess of the place.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Wanted a quick breakfast before heading to wine country. After waiting 30 minutes we ask how much longer, waiter rudely answered, everything is done in order as it was ordered, so when the couple next to us got their order before us and they came in after us, the realization hit us that they forgot to put our order in. So all in all it takes close to an hour before we get our food. Good thing it was good. They are not the smartest group running that place, but someone can cook.