“disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They were planning on renovating the kitchen, so they only had coffee, pastries, and salads, which was extremely disappointing. We were hoping to have their eggs benedict, which is AWESOME.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Good coffee, and a time travel trip to conversations of massage, aroma therapy, and ... lice? (yes, someone was talking loudly of lice cures).

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Maybe the problem was that we went here on a Saturday morning and they were somewhat busy, but after ordering fairly quickly we ended up waiting over an hour for our food to arrive...and it was not worth the wait. My wife's breakfast burrito contained sweet potatoes that were barely cooked. Should have sent it back but after waiting as long as we did we were both pretty frustrated and just ready to get going. My breakfast burrito was better but still nothing special. One reason for the slow service is probably due to the fact they are cooking on a stove that looks no bigger than a portable campfire stove. If you go, you're probably better off just getting coffee and a pre-made baked item to go. Also be aware that you are reponsible for bussing your own table so tip accordingly (tip jar on counter).

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very interesting and homey looking place with the menu on a chalkboard. Asked if there was any sort of kids menu and my intelligence seemed questioned at such a ridiculous request....so, If they like $12 french toast (ish) bread with cake icing on it for breakfast, then this place is for you, my kids didnt like it. (I tried it too, I wouldntve eaten it) There were 5 of us, 3 of us got our food then 2 other dishes came at least 5 minutes later. The egg scramble thing I ordered was pretty good, but not $12 good...The pastries and stuff looked awesome, so maybe that's what you should stick to here

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I'm not sure if any of you watch the show, Best Thing I Ever Ate, but if you put me on that show and the theme was breakfast, this place would be a serious contender. I had a Eggs benedict from here that was incredible. Served on freshly baked english muffins, the ham is glazed to perfection and also appears to be prepared in house, the egg is poached to perfection, accompanied with asparagus that are soft enough to cut with a fork but not over cooked or soggy. The whole dish in covered in the most most delicious hollandaise sauce i ever ever experience and served with country style potatoes on the side, which are prepared with a blend of herbs and spices that must be picked from magical gardens. I have heard on the weekend they do the same benedict with prawns or crab. This place is amazing, and if you ever have the chance to experience it, you should be so lucky.

1  Thank Putter99