“Excellent food and a fun atmosphere”

Zorro's Cafe & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Arroyo Grande
“Excellent food and a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food is excellent and the heat lamps and blankets make this a favorite for my boys. My favorite items are the nachos, fish and chips. Prices is good for the amount and quality of food.

Visited January 2013

Bakersfield, CA
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent mexican food and salsa is wonderful. Our waitress found our party a perfect table and was very attentive. We loved this place.

Visited February 2013
Central California, United States
“A Favorite”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Zorro's Cafe and Cantina is, without a doubt, one of our favorite local restaurants, because of the the extensive menu of delicious food, and the always accomodating wait-staff. Although, the interior is very small, and crowded during peak times, it's quaintly decorated with a fun, beachy-Mexican-art flair. The heated patio makes up for the lack of seating inside, and it's dog-friendly. It's conveniently located just off Hwy 101 in beautiful Shell Beach

• Visited December 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Great cozy spot for ANY meal of the day :)”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were told we had to try this place for breakfast but we werent able to make it for breakfast which by the way is served til 3pm (we were told by the very informative waitress). We stopped by about 8pm on a Friday night. The place wasnt crowded and we sat outside under the stars and under a patio heater. The heater wasnt working so the staff told us we could move into their patio where there was a nice warm heater going. We moved and we felt so much better.
The chips n salsa were really good and went perfectly with my margarita on the rocks which was made to perfection ! Great size too. I had the cod sandwich with fries and my husband had the fish n chips. My fish sanwich literally melted in my mouth. I hadnt tasted fish that had such flavor. It was delicious. Best of all was the amazing service. Our servers came over and chatted with us and gave us some tips on local eateries and also on their daily specials/happy hour. I felt like i was with old friends at this place. Very cozy and casual. I hear their breakfast is great but really i dont think you can go wrong at this place.

• Visited January 2013
Santa Maria, CA
“Excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Friendly service, great food. I had the chilaquiles and my wife had one of the daily specials with cactus. This was our first visit to Zorros and we won't hesitate to return for breakfast or to try some lunch items.

• Visited December 2012