“Great Mexican breakfast”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2011

The mexican breakfasts are delicious. It has a nice atmosphere with a cute courtyard and the pineapple mimosa was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Zorro's Cafe & Cantina

Reviewed May 24, 2011

I found Zorro's while driving through the five cities. My husband and I decided to stop and give this cute and charming resrurant a chance. I ordered the verde omelet and my husband ordered the veggie omelet. Both were amazing! The verde is the best I have ever tasted! The veggie was full of fresh locally grown veggies and came with excellent hashbrowns and toast. The service was great! Not only was my server friendly, she made me feel like I was a local who came in frequently. I will definitely be stopping by this hidden treasure anytime I pass the central coast. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Driving south from San Francisco to L.A., we wanted a snack, so pulled off Highway 101 in Shell Beach (next to Pismo Beach). Zorro's Cafe looked like a good spot so we went in. About half the tables were filled (and some of the emply tables needed cleaning) but we found a clean table for two and sat down. The wait staff definitely saw us, but looked us over for a bit. The cashier said "We'll bring you menus in just a minute" but I could see her tell the hostess to bring us dinner menus instead of lunch menus. We decided that they had sized us up as an affluent middle-aged couple and decided they could charge us more. So we left. Who knows if the food is good? Rudeness always leaves a bad taste!

2  Thank hanawahine
Reviewed November 29, 2010

We went and visited some fam for Thanksgiving and that following Saturday we drove to Zorros for a late breakfast / early lunch. A small yet crowded place but we got seated outside right away (heaters on the patio). The four of us got the complimentary salsa that was incredible and even heated it up with the hot sauce that is homeade and already on the tables. After ordering, 2 of the 4 orders were served. The third came about 15 minutes later and at that point we were told that the fourth member of our party, that their "burrito was stolen" and no apology was made. So another 7 minutes went by and the burritto finally appeared. The first two of us that had original received our plates were basically close to done at this point. When the fourth plate finally arrived no apology was made and no compensation was made on the check. For that alone I will not return. I can understand the mistake but not apologizing at least is terrible service. The food got mixed reviews from the table. The fourth member of our party basically just took it home cause he didnt want the rest of us to wait (even though we would have). Zorros Ill never step foot in your place again or atleast til I hear that youve hired a staff that cares about keeping business around. FYI: The burrito that was "stolen" was a special order so if someone else recieved it wouldnt they have spoke up?

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Just came back from our annual trip to Pismo area and so glad to see Zorro's thriving. Never had a bad meal, the menu has something for everyone and the service is friendly and top notch.