“Amazing Crepes & Menu”

Bob's Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Shaver Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast here everyday of our trip! Such a gem in the heart of the village with an amazing menu. We tried multiple things, the pesto and egg sandwich as well as the Nutella & Banana crepes still make my mouth water. You have to go to Blue Sky, it's a Shaver Lake staple!

3  Thank Taylor M

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great food!! Love the warm sun on the patio tables. Get an enchilada crepe for breakfast or a Veggie Sandwich for lunch. They are both to die for!

2  Thank SierraMountainGirl
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friend and I had breakfast there on the first weekend of June. My friend had a delicious and large spinache crepe and coffee. I had one of their egg scrambles with a toasted bagel. It is a simple cafe that is hidden behind some other buildings. The employees were nice and gracious in helping us decide what to order. I am usually hesitant about ordering eggs since I like my eggs well-done. I was very impressed that the eggs were not runny in my egg scramble.

3  Thank zacharysmommy
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Bob/s Blue Sky Cafe is an unpretentious hole-in-the-wall. When you walk in you do not expect much, and then you go to the menu and find an interesting selection of crepes and smoothies, both of which turn out to be superb. Bob's ain't fancy but if you like good eats at a low price and a fun and funky atmosphere, try Bob's. The day we were there it was snowing, a friendly local was strumming a guitar and the house dogs was hunkered down on the deck.

3  Thank Paul B
Reviewed April 13, 2012

they have the best sandwiches and crapes. the savory crapes and the sweet crapes are great. the food takes a while, but well worth the wait. the hot chocolate is to die for. it is a must for us every time we are at Shaver Lake.

3  Thank dlozano