“Good but pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles

Shaver Lake Pizza
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Shaver Lake
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located on the corner of Highway 168 and Dorabella Road in beautiful Shaver Lake Ca. All of our pizzas are freshly made to order and topped with a generous amount of toppings. We offer a variety of pizza combinations and sizes (8" mini to 18" giant!), salad, cheesy bread, wings, several import and domestic beers and more.
Fresno
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Two large pizzas were $50. We had to wait nearly an hour for our take out order. We tried calling ahead of time to place the order but were put on hold and then cut off. When we tried calling back, we got a busy signal. We discovered later that you can place your order through there website.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank lesterbird

Oregon
“Yummy Calazone and Garlic Cheesey Bread”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friend and I stopped there for dinner. We both ordered the Calazone. The calazone was a nice huge portion and we actually couldn't finish it all. I also ordered a side order of cheesey garlic bread which was very yummy! I would highly recommend the garlic bread and the calazone. The only issue I had at this restaurant was the fact that I could not GET A FREE GLASS OF WATER! If I wanted water, I was told that I would need to pay for a bottle of water. Most restaurants that I patronize ARE MORE THAN HAPPY to give a paying customer a glass of water. I really think that management needs to rethink this lack of service! I was not happy about this and refused to purchase a glass of water at this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank zacharysmommy
Kirkland
“Yummy pizza that's thick AND thin!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

It's like a delicious picnic indoors! You and your buddies sit at a picnic tables and devour any one of their great combo pizzas. The outer crust is thick, almost like deep dish, but the inner crust is thin and floppy (use a fork cuz you can't fold this pizza, NY style!) They have Sierra Nevada on tap, and can serve it in pitchers if you;ve been hiking or boating all day and have developed not only hunger, but thirst as well. This is one of the very few restaurants in Shaver Lake that's open past six in the off-season. A welcome treat; far far better than whatever you packed in your cooler!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Roger C
Clovis, California
“Best Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I don't know if it was because I was cold and famished from skiing, but this was the best pepperoni pizza I've ever had!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Vanrensalier
california
“Yummy pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

Almost didn't go because there was no reviews but the pizza was good and the wings were too. Only picnic tables inside but pizza was worth it. Was too cold but server turned up heat when she heard me gripe about it.

1 Thank jacqcalifornia