“Awesome burgers!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Quaint little place with super friendly service serving delicious fries and top tasting burgers with never ending cold fountain drinks

Visited August 2012
2 Thank gabi p

Clovis, California
“Good Lord!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is my second time here, last time was at least a decade ago and the outcomes where the same. This is a small roadside burger joint and the only reason we went there is the other, much better one was closed. We both got bacon hamburgers and fries after a day of off-road motorcycling, we were hungry!

Long story short, the hockey pucks arrived out the side window, I could tell just by looking this was not going to be pleasant and it wasn't. The hamburger was so dry and nasty tasting I tossed the whole thing after one bite and so did my friend. The fries and the soda were good though!

I will never stop there again and Im in that town about once a month. Ill just go hungry.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank jtabur
California Hot Springs, California
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Do not eat here! Good chance you'll get food poisoning. You will never ever see a local in there! That should tell you something. Nasty. Should be shut down

Visited June 2012
6 Thank SierraMountainGirl
Oregon
“Huge burgers and delightful smoothies”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friend and I had lunch there It is a small hamburger and sandwich joint on the main road of Shaver Lake. The hamburger and fries were very filling. I also ordered a strawberry smoothy. The restaurant is not fancy, it is a comfort restaurant. My friend had a huge BLT sandwich. I would definitely come back to this restaurant if I were stay in Shaver Lake again. The restaurant had indoor and outdoor seating and seemed to be very busy on a nice summer day!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank zacharysmommy
Fresno, California
“Best burgers in Shaver Lake !!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Burgers are HUGE and yummy! Macaroni bites are to die for! This is a MUST if you travel to Shaver Lake !!

Visited February 2012