Elliott House Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lakeshore Resort(Lakeshore)
  • Restaurant
The Pines Resort(Bass Lake)
Black Hawk Lodge(Coarsegold)
  • Free Internet
Yosemite Sierra Inn(Oakhurst)
View Hotel
All reviewsbed breakfastwi fimy fianceliving roommaking surehomemade treatscooked breakfastdogwood suitefood was amazingjoanneyosemitecaramelhostsshaverlakecaliforniasierra
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Great owners/hosts, quiet, comfy rooms. I had car trouble and had to change dates, and they went out of their way to help me.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Eliot House was a delightful stop during our travel. The rooms are large and very clean. The food was amazing. This is the perfect example of a great B&B! We can't wait for a return visit.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2011

The owners Joanne and Greg are very gracious. They'll do anything to ensure your stay is nice. I travel to this area for business. They have a continental breakfast for those who have to leave early, and a full, wonderful breakfast for those who can leave later in the morning. There are several nice treats in the room that you may have for a very reasonable price (wine, soda, candy, snakcs, etc.). My only regret is that I have been there for business and that my husband wasn't along to share in the experience.

Room Tip: If you can't manage stairs, say so.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lepha
Reviewed May 21, 2011

My fiance and I had a wonderful stay at Elliot House. We stayed in the Cedar Suite, it was everything we expected and more. Greg and Joanne were so friendly and welcoming, they gave us great advice for where to eat and get around. Breakfast was such a treat every morning, we were spoiled for choice and everything was just delicious. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay, very beautiful this time of year. I love the richness and warmth of the wood used in the rooms. It is so peaceful and comfortable here.

Joanne and Greg go the extra mile to make their guests feel welcome.

Give it a try and let me know what you think
Robert Henshaw