All reviews houseboat trip ski boat well maintained and clean house boating shasta caverns marina store shuttle
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful weeklong vacation on the lake! The Holiday Harbor staff were friendly and helpful. Our houseboat was clean and comfy. We will be back again soon!...Hopefully next summer to check out another area of the lake

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This is our third trip with Holiday Harbor Houseboats and I can’t tell you what an amazing opportunity they provide for an incredible vacation. First of all when you rent one of those big fancy Houseboats you pay so much you have to invite tons of people to split the cost. These houseboat are so reasonable my husband and I didn’t have to share with anyone! My daughter and her family were also able to rent their own. What a fantastic way to see wild life! As we saw turtles and large bull frogs swimming around the boat, deer, bald eagles & lots of fish. Best of all we got to bring our pups. Thank you Holiday Harbor for providing these wonderful boats for us to vacay in!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018

After trying several other houseboat companies on Lake Shasta, we discovered Holiday Harbor. Now we rent every summer from them! They are the best, with the best prices! We have never been disappointed with the service, from start to finish.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The RV park here is small and simple, but we had a great time at Holiday Harbor. It had good lake access, and plentiful trees. The bathrooms were about as clean and fresh smelling as I have ever been to at a campground. There is a small park in the middle with swings for the kids. The sites are pretty small and tightly packed in, and this is the one downside.
The staff was super helpful and friendly! The shop even loaned me tools at no charge to fix my trailer. For a fee, they will even drop your boats/jet skis in the water and pick them up too. I cannot comment on the house boats, as I didn't rent one. I would definitely return here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We rent a houseboat at least once a year with Holiday Harbor. This year as always, it was a great trip. 7 adults 3 kids and a few dogs. We forgot our paddles and they were so sweet to lend us a pair from the toy box. Service was awesome. Water was perfect. Love seeing Randy and other familiar faces every year. We will be back in August

Trip type: Traveled with family