All reviews houseboat trip ski boat well maintained and clean house boating shasta caverns marina store shuttle
Reviewed June 24, 2018

After trying several other houseboat companies on Lake Shasta, we discovered Holiday Harbor. Now we rent every summer from them! They are the best, with the best prices! We have never been disappointed with the service, from start to finish.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The RV park here is small and simple, but we had a great time at Holiday Harbor. It had good lake access, and plentiful trees. The bathrooms were about as clean and fresh smelling as I have ever been to at a campground. There is a small park in the middle with swings for the kids. The sites are pretty small and tightly packed in, and this is the one downside.
The staff was super helpful and friendly! The shop even loaned me tools at no charge to fix my trailer. For a fee, they will even drop your boats/jet skis in the water and pick them up too. I cannot comment on the house boats, as I didn't rent one. I would definitely return here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We rent a houseboat at least once a year with Holiday Harbor. This year as always, it was a great trip. 7 adults 3 kids and a few dogs. We forgot our paddles and they were so sweet to lend us a pair from the toy box. Service was awesome. Water was perfect. Love seeing Randy and other familiar faces every year. We will be back in August

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My family, 18 of us, rented the empress boat from holiday harbor. What a great experience!! From the staff in the check in office to the staff at the toy box rental area and especially Randy on the dock, everyone was so helpful and always friendly!!! We had a bit of engine trouble but they were quickly on it and fixed!!! Great trip and the price was very reasonable!! Highly re!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2018

The boats are always kept in good working order and the staff is the friendliest on the lake. We have been going with this same group of friends for 24 years and Holiday Harbor is always there to make everything perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple