“Friendly Environment” 5 of 5 stars

Save Mart Supermarkets
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Selma
“Friendly Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I love the service here! The employees are always very friendly and helpful. It's usually pretty easy to find someone if you have a question, and their produce is better quality than other local stores. While their prices tend to be slightly higher than Walmart's, it is still definitely affordable, and worth it in my opinion (and I live on low-income!)

• 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Selma, California, United States
“They Have Everything!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

It doesn't matter what I want to make or how exotic I want it to be...I find everything I need at Save Mart and their Bakery is the Best!!!

Visited April 2012

Been to Save Mart Supermarkets? Share your experiences!