“Still good food 30 years later...”
Review of Cho's Kitchen

Cho's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was my favorite Chinese restaurant when I was a kid. We recently stopped here for dinner on our way to L.A. It's been 30 years since I've eaten here so wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised that it's still just as good as I remembered. The prices are unbeatable for what you get. I got the pork chow mein and fried rice, and the portions were so large that I was only able to eat about half. Dinner for two with soft drinks came out to under $20.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This has been and will always be my Favorite Chinese Food Restaurant!!! I Love The Food There Best!!!

Been to Cho's Kitchen? Share your experiences!