All reviewscentral valleypanda expresswestern hotelsthe check in processroom keyquiet roomair conditionervery nice hotelnice stayrecommend this hotelking beda great place to stayeasy accessnext morningwould definitely stay here againfreewaydesk
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Visit to this hotel was for a wedding near by. Location to the freeway was perfect. Front desk personnel were friendly and professional
Dollar value was fantastic. Bed was probably one of the comfortable
I've ever slept in.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best W, Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Royhawkins22,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 559-891-0300.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights. We asked for a quiet room and were accommodated as the hotel sits right next to the freeway. It is a little hard to get to, you have to turn in by the Panda Express and it's behind the Walgreen's.

The hotel had an odd odor throughout the public areas and I was worried that the room would too, but thankfully it didn't. The room was good-sized and included a king bed and a couch, desk & chair, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was split with the sink outside and separate from the toilet and shower. The toilet and shower area was very roomy. The bed was fine for me, but my husband thought it was uncomfortable. There was also a coffee maker. I felt the room was very well appointed and very comfortable.

The breakfast was ok. There was a good variety, but all the food was barely warm. Even the coffee was lukewarm.

Although there were some misses, I will most likely stay here if I am in Selma in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Best W, Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Suru,

Reviewed September 25, 2017

A wonderful stop to a long day of travel. Colonial Inn was the resting place of our tired bodies, from being close to the entrance, to the wonderful sleep and best breakfast we've had in a long time. Can't wait for another trip to revisit this Best Western Colonial Inn, in Selma, Ca.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 852pennyj
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Jamie,

Reviewed September 23, 2017

This was a place to stay for work. Great location friendly staff and nice rooms. Could use some upgrades like newer tv's shower heads and bathtubs but overall moderate hotel. Staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I Are Diamond Members with bestwestern Hotels. We have stayed at at least a dozen or so different Best Westerns this year alone with over 30 nights stayed. This Best Western is by far the best we have stayed at And it's not just because the rooms are immaculate, beautiful and spacious. It's also greatly due to the Fantastic wonderful staff who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and helped us out in ways the no Hotel has ever done. I really can't say enough about how good we were treated. So incredible. So if in the area. I urge anyone to stay at The Best Western Colonial Inn. My hats off to the staff that provided us with a great experience. Thank You so much for everything guys. We will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear David L,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Thank you for your feed back regarding the breakfast bar i will make sure my staff stays on top of it .