All reviewscentral valleypanda expresswestern hotelsthe check in processroom keyquiet roomair conditionervery nice hotelnice stayrecommend this hotelking beda great place to stayeasy accessnext morningwould definitely stay here againfreewaydesk
Reviewed September 25, 2017

A wonderful stop to a long day of travel. Colonial Inn was the resting place of our tired bodies, from being close to the entrance, to the wonderful sleep and best breakfast we've had in a long time. Can't wait for another trip to revisit this Best Western Colonial Inn, in Selma, Ca.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 852pennyj
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 559-891-0300.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

This was a place to stay for work. Great location friendly staff and nice rooms. Could use some upgrades like newer tv's shower heads and bathtubs but overall moderate hotel. Staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I Are Diamond Members with bestwestern Hotels. We have stayed at at least a dozen or so different Best Westerns this year alone with over 30 nights stayed. This Best Western is by far the best we have stayed at And it's not just because the rooms are immaculate, beautiful and spacious. It's also greatly due to the Fantastic wonderful staff who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and helped us out in ways the no Hotel has ever done. I really can't say enough about how good we were treated. So incredible. So if in the area. I urge anyone to stay at The Best Western Colonial Inn. My hats off to the staff that provided us with a great experience. Thank You so much for everything guys. We will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear David L,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Thank you for your feed back regarding the breakfast bar i will make sure my staff stays on top of it .

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Excellent service staff was wonderful rooms were clean breakfast was fantastic restaurants in walking distance we will be back and look forward to seeing new changes coming to this hotel will be back !

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I had such a peaceful comfortable stay I loved the beds and the way theorem was set up.simply amazing my husband and I wee very impressed. We had a wedding to attend to and we were in a hurry to check in and the front desk was very efficient and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best W, Manager at Best Western Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Mcynthiar,