“Great Place to stay.”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Selma
Huntington Beach, California
“Great Place to stay.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel for 1 year due to a traveling job. I stay here freuqently, even when its out of my way. Clean sheets,nice flat sceen T.Vs, good air conditioner. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Thank Sasha for putting up with us!!!!

Room Tip: Non smoking...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
cypress, ca
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Got in a little late, without reservation and had a wonderful check in experience with lady at the front desk. Asked for a non-smoking, AAA rate, quiet room away from freeway. She was so sweet - gave me a large corner room that was wonderful when I arrived. And NO freeway noise! In this area every 8 weeks - will stay again

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from freeway.
Selma, California
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a newer property and has very clean rooms and I have experienced a friendly staff there. I spend over 100 nights a year at Best Western properties in California and I rate it at the top of my list for overall guest satisfaction. It is conveniently located for business travelers with restaurants and amenities within walking distance to the property.

Antioch, California
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Some hotels go the extra mile, some don't. This is one that doesn't. The front desk was never staffed, even in the morning when people need to check out to get to work. The breakfast is a few cereals and rolls in an unattended empty room. The towels seemed like Motel 6 rejects. And the room was in need of maintenance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Selma hotels

Costa Mesa, California, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel is my home away from home.I have stayed in many hotels in the central coast. Clean rooms,free breakfast and friendly service keep me comin back. . Thank you Sasha for putting up with us... : )

Room Tip: Non Smoking...
Northern California
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed here a few days while attending a local sporting event in Kingsburg down the freeway 15 min away. Lots of gas and fast food nearby with a Panda Express that opens late in the parking lot. Also a Walgreens in front and Ronald McD across the street.
Rooms are basic and clean. Cheap soap and shampoo with thinning towels caused me to frown but overall for under $100 it was ok. A basic free breakfast with coffee, OJ, milk, waffles, Danish, Eng Muffins, toast, cereal, banana, hard boiled eggs, etc. Biz center, few exercise machines, and pool.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank charmking
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days and if we hadn't prepayed for the room we would've left. The owners were flat out rude. They complained when I asked for more towels and demanded I return ones that weren't used. Hello I have two kids in my room of course I needed more towels that were provided. After arguing for ten minutes with a rude older lady her younger daughter apologized and gave us more. Every day when we would return to our room our key would never work. And continental breakfast. Yeah I would call it left overs from the day before. Awful owners and terrible rooms. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012
5 Thank Lyssacole
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court
Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Best Western Village Inn
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center

Been to Best Western Colonial Inn? Share your experiences!