$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Best Western Colonial Inn(Selma)
$89
$79
Reedley Inn(Reedley)(Great Value!)
$65
Priceline
All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifigreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinnsrailroad
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Was in the valley for a funeral. This was close to a number of places we were attending. I slept better than I have in months. The bed was so comfortable. The room was neat, furniture was not worn. Cookies were out every nite. Biggest drawback was bar soap as oppossed to liquid. But that is nit piking. It is nearby shopping and fast food if you are traveling with family and need items that were forgotten. There is a nice restaurant next door called the Spike and Rail.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love the over all feel of the place and the way I am treated. The hotel is a little out of the way from where I work but I can't imagine staying anywhere else. The staff treats me great, very friendly and accommodating. My room was outstanding and house keeping didn't miss a thing.

The Spike & Rail restaurant next door is a big bonus. The Holiday Inn gives guest a $10.00 breakfast coupon every morning. A great value and the Spike & Rail is an excellent place to eat.

I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I am impressed with this hotel. We were there for only one night but had to ask for some special requests/changes and they were so helpful. They didn't just go through the motions, they actually helped me figure out how to solve my problem. Plus, the hotel was nice and the rooms were nice, clean and quiet. Free wifi. For breakfast you get a coupon to use at the restaurant on the grounds. Depending on how much you eat, you might have to pay a little for breakfast, but it's sure better than the typical stale fare you usually get at a hotel's "free breakfast."

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The room we had was very nice for the price, it was a suite and was large, clean with good amenities. The outside of the building has a beautiful pond area with two spectacular black swans swimming around. I gave the hotel the rating not the restaurant. The restaurant was a disappointment, the food was OK, the building is nice, faces the swan pond, but the service and atmosphere leave much to be desired. We went there for dinner and although we had a reservation, the place was empty and they sat us right by the service area which was very noisy, we asked if we could move to the french door area by the pond and did, by ourselves, no help from the several staff members who were all playing around in the service area. When we sat down, we noticed that all the windows looking out at the pond were extremely dirty. I got up and cleaned the one in front of us with a wipe I had in my purse so we could look out. Just very disorganized, I ordered the shrimp and was told that someone had run out to buy some but had not yet come back (it was 7:15 pm). Water served in plastic glasses, not a steak house dinning experience. Staff needs training, place needs a competent manager.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Endlesstraveler99
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights. As others have said try to get a room on the non highway side as you can hear the hotel noise in the room. Breakfast is a $10 voucher for the restaurant next door. The is a Starbucks 5 mile North on 99 if you are looking for your coffee fix.

• Stayed: December 2012