$66
Priceline
$90
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifibathroom doorgreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinns
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The room we had was very nice for the price, it was a suite and was large, clean with good amenities. The outside of the building has a beautiful pond area with two spectacular black swans swimming around. I gave the hotel the rating not the restaurant. The restaurant was a disappointment, the food was OK, the building is nice, faces the swan pond, but the service and atmosphere leave much to be desired. We went there for dinner and although we had a reservation, the place was empty and they sat us right by the service area which was very noisy, we asked if we could move to the french door area by the pond and did, by ourselves, no help from the several staff members who were all playing around in the service area. When we sat down, we noticed that all the windows looking out at the pond were extremely dirty. I got up and cleaned the one in front of us with a wipe I had in my purse so we could look out. Just very disorganized, I ordered the shrimp and was told that someone had run out to buy some but had not yet come back (it was 7:15 pm). Water served in plastic glasses, not a steak house dinning experience. Staff needs training, place needs a competent manager.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Endlesstraveler99
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights. As others have said try to get a room on the non highway side as you can hear the hotel noise in the room. Breakfast is a $10 voucher for the restaurant next door. The is a Starbucks 5 mile North on 99 if you are looking for your coffee fix.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and used it as a base for Seqouia and Yosemite National Parks.

The hotel is right next to the freeway and very easy to find. The rooms are clean and the food in the "British Style' bar area was very good and reasonably priced.

We found the drives to the National Parks to be mostly fine (but be aware that there is still some distance to travel once you are inside).

But we also found that a three night stay at this hotel was too long as there were no other dining options (other than fast food) within walking distance.

We would stay here again, but only as an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Holiday Inn has some decent beds, and quiet if you ask for the side away from the freeway. Skip the free breakfast. But their scones and coffee at the front lobby in the morning are pretty good!!! Always try to nook online to save some $$, and use your AAA discount.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I just arrived home from a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn in Selma California. This hotel has incredible staff, everyone at the front counter is nice and helpfull. My room was vary clean. The pool area is nice, they even have a handicap chair-lift for use. I would have to say this is a great hotel to stay at, even though it is a Holiday Inn, I would rank it as if it was a Crown Plaza, top of the line. Every morning they had fresh Starbucks coffee and scones out, then in the afternoon, I looked forward to a fresh Chocolate Chip cookie or two. I cannot wait for my return back to this wonderful property. I loved the swans in the swan pool. Also, let me tell you about the beds, these beds are better than other hotel beds, in other hotels I have problems with the beds being to hard, these beds I fell right alseep and woke with no back ache, I love these upgraded beds...

Room Tip: Any floor of the hotel has great rooms, I doubt you could find a bad room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family