$74
Edgewater Inn(Reedley)
$79
Reedley Inn(Reedley)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifibathroom doorgreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinns
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and used it as a base for Seqouia and Yosemite National Parks.

The hotel is right next to the freeway and very easy to find. The rooms are clean and the food in the "British Style' bar area was very good and reasonably priced.

We found the drives to the National Parks to be mostly fine (but be aware that there is still some distance to travel once you are inside).

But we also found that a three night stay at this hotel was too long as there were no other dining options (other than fast food) within walking distance.

We would stay here again, but only as an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Holiday Inn has some decent beds, and quiet if you ask for the side away from the freeway. Skip the free breakfast. But their scones and coffee at the front lobby in the morning are pretty good!!! Always try to nook online to save some $$, and use your AAA discount.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I just arrived home from a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn in Selma California. This hotel has incredible staff, everyone at the front counter is nice and helpfull. My room was vary clean. The pool area is nice, they even have a handicap chair-lift for use. I would have to say this is a great hotel to stay at, even though it is a Holiday Inn, I would rank it as if it was a Crown Plaza, top of the line. Every morning they had fresh Starbucks coffee and scones out, then in the afternoon, I looked forward to a fresh Chocolate Chip cookie or two. I cannot wait for my return back to this wonderful property. I loved the swans in the swan pool. Also, let me tell you about the beds, these beds are better than other hotel beds, in other hotels I have problems with the beds being to hard, these beds I fell right alseep and woke with no back ache, I love these upgraded beds...

Room Tip: Any floor of the hotel has great rooms, I doubt you could find a bad room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed here as part of a coach tour, and the staff had put out a welcome banner for our trip, which was a nice touch!
This was a great hotel - lovely bedrooms, very spacious with comfortable beds. Very quiet and very friendly staff. I was disappointed that we only had one night here, on route to Yosemite!
Great food at the restaurant next door, even though we found it freezing due to the air con!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DONNYLOVER
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Part of our West Coast Tour, this hotel was an excellent choice and the staff were very freindly and could not do enough for us, even giving us a bottle of local wine for our Honeymoon.
The rooms were large with a queen sized bed, lots of lights and plugs, a desk, chairs, microwave, phones, aircon (Quiet) and bath with shower over and very clean.
The evening meal was excellent with everything done just right. There was a lovely bar and outside are - look out for the Black Swans on the pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple