All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifigreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinnsrailroad
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Part of our West Coast Tour, this hotel was an excellent choice and the staff were very freindly and could not do enough for us, even giving us a bottle of local wine for our Honeymoon.
The rooms were large with a queen sized bed, lots of lights and plugs, a desk, chairs, microwave, phones, aircon (Quiet) and bath with shower over and very clean.
The evening meal was excellent with everything done just right. There was a lovely bar and outside are - look out for the Black Swans on the pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was our stop on our ride back to Phoenix from Yosemite. Very convenient, clean, nice pool, friendly service. We got a $10 credit for breakfast next door and that was just fine. We tend to like smaller, more intimate hotels, but this worked out just great for our needs. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The hotel was is part of a great complex. As I've come to expect from Holiday Inns and Express the staff and service was great. Room was clean and service was excellent. But what I really thought was excellent is the entire complex. The attached Steak house, the pond and little railroad and train were a wonderful touch.

Just a real nice place to stay.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face the freeway. I was on the other side facing the parking lot. Plenty of quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AHornback
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed at the HI in Selma last month with my family to break the journey we were doing from Vegas up to San Francisco. Having stopped in more Holiday Inns than most I'm aware of what to expect, and this one is ok. Liked the rooms, had a very pleasant meal in the restaurant next door, and the staff were friendly. My kids liked the free wifi too. So, we thought it was a pretty good Holiday Inn, we'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed here last week thinking it was a unique style building. Front desk was not so friendly and the rooms were old feeling. My wife and I were sneazing all night with the dust. We traveled back through a few days ago and stayed at a new La Quinta in Fowler just before Selma and had an amazing experience... and breakfast is free! The staff was very helpful and the property apparently is new. We'd recommend passing on Sela.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Dear roadtripCA5,