$96
Edgewater Inn(Reedley)
$79
Reedley Inn(Reedley)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifibathroom doorgreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinns
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed at the HI in Selma last month with my family to break the journey we were doing from Vegas up to San Francisco. Having stopped in more Holiday Inns than most I'm aware of what to expect, and this one is ok. Liked the rooms, had a very pleasant meal in the restaurant next door, and the staff were friendly. My kids liked the free wifi too. So, we thought it was a pretty good Holiday Inn, we'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed here last week thinking it was a unique style building. Front desk was not so friendly and the rooms were old feeling. My wife and I were sneazing all night with the dust. We traveled back through a few days ago and stayed at a new La Quinta in Fowler just before Selma and had an amazing experience... and breakfast is free! The staff was very helpful and the property apparently is new. We'd recommend passing on Sela.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Dear roadtripCA5,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Unfortunately we only had 1 night here on our coach tour with Travelsphere but what a lovely place. Our room had very comfortable king size bed, flat screen TV, microwave, coffee maker etc and overlooked the pretty pond complete with black swans and lovely gardens. The restaurant was next door and food delicious. It looked pretty with the windmill lit up and a patio brazier to warm you up if you wanted to sit outside. The hotel also has a boutique style gift shop with unusual and well priced present ideas. We had complimentary shortbread cookies and coffee on arrival and departure and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynda_Keith_2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Room was clean and comfortable. You get one $10 credit at the restaurant next door. Forget the Pea Soup though--it's basically tasteless green goo. My wife makes it better! Breakfast French toast portions are huge! One order is big enough for two people. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed January 19, 2012

we have stayed here the last 5 years on our way to Palm Springs,the staff is very friendly. the rooms are very comfortable and clean.restaurant next door is very good. try the pea soup.close to the freeway easy on and off.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple