$74
Edgewater Inn(Reedley)
$79
Reedley Inn(Reedley)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewskoi fishwestern usafront desksplit peaone nightnice pool arearoad noisenice hotelon site restaurantcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablefree wifibathroom doorgreat roommini fridgewould definitely stay here againinns
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Our stay was very pleasant. Rooms are big and clean, customer service 5 STARS from the time I pick up the phone to make reservations to the end of our stay. Restaurant next door have the friendliest waiters I've met for a long time.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I was hesitant to stay here with my family based on the review where the person was assaulted in the parking lot but we had no trouble. Rooms are very clean though the hallway floors and walls could use some TLC. Front desk person - Matt - was very friendly and efficient. Lots of fast food and grocery options close to hotel and hotel is conveniently located to freeway and route to Kings Canyon / Sequia National Parks. Didn't feel unsafe at all and pool was very refreshing after a long day at Yosemite.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank FloridaTravelBug05
Reviewed June 27, 2011

It's hard to be away from home on business but these people treated us like family!! We will definitely be back to stay with our "Selma Family"!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jhmbiz
Reviewed April 22, 2011

My daughter stayed here with a tour group and left her glasses in the room. Every time she called they gave her a different story about how to get her glasses back. Two weeks ago they told her they would send them to her regular mail and when she didn't receive them I called and they told me I had to send them a box with the postage prepaid. Even though they had already stated they would mail them, the manager refused to spend the less than $3 to fix this problem. My daughter has gone a month without them and now has to wait even longer because they won't take payment information over the phone. I have never had such poor customer service in my life.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank lgeyegal
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I had a great stay at the Holiday inn swan court. Great area, clean parking lot, and nice facility structure. They really make it cozy and warm. Staff was great! Front desk "Sandy" was excellent. Gave me a great room, and flatt screen tv. Even though I kept calling guest service for a lot of things She was very poliet and friendly. She helped and got me everything I needed for my stay.! thumbs up for staff! Restaurant was very convient. Chai was great! He very friendly and helpful! thumbs up for restaurant! housekeeping did a great job too they were always up to date with my room. Holiday inn swan court made my stay very warm and pleasing!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo