“Possibly the worst pizza I've ever had” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Graton, CA
“Possibly the worst pizza I've ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

I got the impression that this place was set down by a helicopter about an hour before I came in. It appears to be a pizza chain restaurant designed to be run by people who cannot cook or possibly have never seen a pizza in their lives. Every ingredient of the pie was sealed in portion-ready plastic sacs and then cooked in an oven about an inch larger than the pizza, the results being exactly what you'd imagine --- a barely edible factory assemblage. My kid sister made a better pizza in her Easy-Bake Oven.

I don't like writing negative reviews, but this was an exception. With any luck the place will be long gone by the time this review gets posted.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MojoLad

San Francisco, California
“I found the quality and value low”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

I was excited to try the pizza. We ordered a take-n- bake medium chicken Caesar pizza. It was $18.00. I was surprized at how small it looked and the lack of items on the pizza. The directions said to cook it 12-15 minutes. I cooked it 12 minutes and it was perfect in color. The crust was soft at first although chewy. As it cooled it was more like a tough cracker. The chicken tasted fine but there was not much of it. It was the worst $18.00 pizza I have ever had! We will not go back.