Review Highlights
Wonderful massage

This is a nice spa with a pleasant atmosphere. I have had different practitioners and they have... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2019
lovetojourney21
Santa Rosa, California
Best Massage Around!

I love this place! I have been there many times and have never had anything other than an... read more

Reviewed May 6, 2018

from $125.00
from $100.00
from $195.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I decided to give this small day spa a try- and I was not disappointed. The facilities are simple, (Thai-style) comfortable clean and beautiful. The staff is friendly and helpful and the bodywork is high end... It couldn't have been better....!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2015

I love Jaiyen! The people are the best thing about this place- the practitioners are so nice and also very experienced and intuitive. I always feel great after my massage, calm and clear. I love the Traditional Thai massage and the Jaiyen Blend massage. The decor totally reminds me of Thailand!

Date of experience: June 2015