Sebastopol is great midway point between all you want to see in Sonoma Area (Santa Rosa, Armstrong Redwoods, Bodega Bay, Sonoma Coast)
Appears to be a relatively new hotel
Very nice clean large rooms.
The continental breakfast is great reason to stay here because it was free! There was a waffle maker, cereal, scrambled eggs,boiled eggs and staff replenished the items quickly. Great plus when traveling with family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sebastopol gives the traveler a glimpse of the quieter, more bucolic and tranquil beauty of West Sonoma County. Set in Sebastopol's agriculturally rich environment, guests at the 82-room, three diamond AAA rated property are close to everything - spectacular Pacific coast beaches, redwood groves, all manner of recreational pursuits and the famed Russian River Valley wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol Hotel Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn Sebastopol
- Holiday Inn Sebastopol
- Sebastopol Fairfield Inn
- Sebastopol Holiday Inn