This is a nice property. The room was very pleasant and clean, and the motel was within walking distance of downtown Sebastopol. In addition, staff were friendly and accommodating. ( Be forewarned, however, that not all rooms have microwaves!)
The only problem was breakfast. I've eaten a lot of free motel breakfasts, and this was one of the worst. The bacon appeared to be chopped and shaped, like the bacon equivalent of Pringles potato chips. It had a bizarre texture and didn't really taste like bacon. The eggs were also iffy, fruit choices were limited, the juice was not very good, etc. The one bright spot was the coffee, which was very tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sebastopol gives the traveler a glimpse of the quieter, more bucolic and tranquil beauty of West Sonoma County. Set in Sebastopol's agriculturally rich environment, guests at the 82-room, three diamond AAA rated property are close to everything - spectacular Pacific coast beaches, redwood groves, all manner of recreational pursuits and the famed Russian River Valley wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol Hotel Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- Fairfield Inn Sebastopol
- Holiday Inn Sebastopol
- Sebastopol Fairfield Inn
- Sebastopol Holiday Inn