“Best Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Just returned from New Mexico and there was nothing to compare to Martha's. Martha's is more Caribbean Mexican and isn't so spicy that you can't tell what you ate. Have taken visitors from Texas to Martha's and they thought it was the best.

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Hidden in plain site but we found it. They have very nice inside and patio seating. We got one of the upper level patio tables with a nice garden view. Dinners were delivered amazingly fast, hot and well presented. The food was generous and wonderfully authentic. Service was superb. A great stop after a day of wine tasting.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I really like Martha's Old Mexico in Sebastopol. The food is always good, the decor is fun and bright, and the servers are nice. I've only eaten inside, but have been told by friends that the outside patio seating is also nice. The chips and salsa are good too. We've been eating here since the first week it opened, worth a visit!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

This was the second time I visited Martha's. The food is fantastic Mexican Fare with delightful service. Authentic, old family recipes.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2016

We recently had lunch at Martha's Old Mexico Restaurant in Sebastopol where we had a Chile Verde Plate. I always like to test a new Mexican restaurant by ordering Chile Verde and I was not disappointed with Martha's recipe - it was the very best Chile Verde I have ever had in California. In addition the rice and beans were every bit as good as the best! I definitely plan to return to Martha's!