Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Just go. Do yourself a favor and go. Every single item on the menu is amazing, but I am addicted to their beef tacos. Trust me. You haven't tasted anything like these! You are greeted with fresh made bean dip, salsa ,and chips. ( So happy that the bean dip is available to go too! ) Have a seat outside in the patio. It is delightful, although the tables are small out there but perfect for 2. Tables for 5-6 are also reservable.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Marth's is a local treasure in downtown Sebastopol. Check out their menu. They have a number of specialty dishes not found in most mexican restaurants. Although they offer some combination plates, they really shine with the house specialties. Always very good. Relatively small inside, but they also have patio seating out back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Would give this place a 5 star but got a stomachache after this. We liked the bean dip and salsa which was given to us as soon as we sat down. The portions are huge and delicious.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Ok we go here a lot ! Martha and her staff make you feel like family. The portions are huge so there always take home! The lemonade is awesome, the chips baked right there and the salsa too! This is a fun friendly place to eat! Its so home like, my husband proposed to me with our chi there, best memory every, and the great food helps too! Love love love!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I was delighted when I arrived to personally meet Martha and her son. Love family run establishments. The salsa was a bit too tomato sauce like. The chips served cold rather than warm. My shrimp enchilada was buried in sauce so it was tough to savor the seafood. I'd recommend elsewhere for dinner.

Date of visit: May 2016