“Well worth it”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Very flavorful! See my picture. The place to eat mexican in the area. I had chile relleno and enchilada

1  Thank Bill F

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have heard this restaurant is owned by two women (both named Martha). Don't know if it's true, but in any case their food is great. I love their soup and their fish tacos and the fish delight burrito are my favorites. This is a different type of Mexican food - not the standard that you're most likely used to, but it's delicious. The patio in the back is a great place to sit.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

So we had heard great things about this place, but...I was not so happy. Food was good but average. What bothered me was the rudeness of the people. We had just returned from mexico so I may have been spoiled, but to enter a nearly empty place and be told no patio seating, no seating except where the kitchen fan noise gave me a headache and the overhead fan made me shiver, and when I asked to move to another (larger) table, was told, no that is for 6. Then it remained empty the entire time were were there. There were only two other couples in the place. So the menu said we had a choice of beans, but the server never asked our preference. When we asked if we could get the other beans she said no, your order has already been placed. So all in all I would not go back.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Living in California there are many Mexican food options available from $2 tacos from a taco truck to $20 platas. Martha's fits somewhere in the middle. Delicious, authentic Mexican food with a few California twists. The margaritas are amazing. If you go, check out the covered, heated back patio. It feels like a tropical jungle.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Small place with great food at good prices, warm friendly atmosphere. The service is great, lots of choices on menu.