“Great healthy meal”
Review of Slice of Life

Slice of Life
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Sebastopol
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always go here when I'm looking for a healthy, tasty meal with a great community vibe.
The macrobiotic plates are a great portion and comforting. They come with the sauce of the day. Sweet potato fries are baked and yummy.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

You'll love it and never know there's no oil, sugar and very little salt. I cheated and had the spelt bread even though I need to steer clear of gluten. I enjoyed every minute of it and my friends had the lasagna and the Mexican dish. Dear waitress with a heart of gold and cute dread locks.

2  Thank B A
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very dirty and non appetizing at all. we had the no oil fries. Wow what a mistake that was. Like eating cardboard. Also we felt the restaurant was not clean.

1  Thank mimjones
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I really like the salads and the specials they serve. They always have something interesting and dairy free, vegan, gluten free. Prices are great!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We are trying to eat less meat so when I saw this place we decided to give it a try. One of us ordered the Fiesta burger with air fries, another one of us had the Nutburger with sweet potato airs (fries) & I ordered a Mexican dish. It was all very good and tasty and very filling! The burgers were so good and my family ate it all and actually enjoyed it! For dessert one of us had a cookie and other a brownie and I had a lemon pie. All really yummy! Too delicious to be good for you!! I think everyone should give it a try even if you don't think you can give up meat. I will definitely go back there when I am in town!

1  Thank Amee20