“Amazing”
Review of Peter Lowell's

Peter Lowell's
Reserve with OpenTable
Peter Lowell's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Sebastopol
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florence Ave
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Amazing blend of flavors, the pizza was light and filing. Delicious housemade pasta and sausage
sauce. I would definitely want to explore more of the menu. The summer tomato salad addictive

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I ordered the lamb stew which was tasty and flavorful, an not highly seasoned. It really makes a difference to have fresh organic picked vegetables and organic meats with the flavors shinning through. Portion was perfect for my appetite, my husband thought it was on the small side. I also ordered the minestrone soup whichI was a disappointment. Not only were the vegetables not cooked, the broth had little to no flavor. I was charged extra for a piece of bread which didn't come with butter. My husband ordered a pizza with sausage. The sausage was chucks on it and t rolled off and was floopy in the middle, most of it had to be eaten with a fork. Service was too casual and slow. We had to keep asking for stuff. I would definately go back for the lamb stew and maybe try another one of their other dishes!

1  Thank Shanti108
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Usually I go to GTO’s when I find myself in Sebastopol, but this time it was on a Monday, when they are closed. Looking around, it seemed like Peter Lowell’s was a decent choice. The surroundings and staff are pleasant enough, but a bit too informal for the prices charged. I was waiting for the strollers and skateboards any minute.

I had salad with an interesting ingredient list, but ended up to be a basic mixed greens and tomato salad. The description of the gnocchi Bolognese was also interesting. Too bad it wasn’t. It wasn’t bad, but I swear the Bolognese tasted just like my Weight Watchers Smart Ones Bolognese. Maybe that says something good about Weight Watchers. And the Weight Watchers is $3, versus $24 for the gnocchi.

1  Thank Director4321
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Organic vegetarian meals but also organic meat for the rest of us. Nice wines. The food is great. The atmosphere is nice too.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I appreciate so much a restaurant that serves organic, fresh food! I shared this meal with my mom and it was oh so good! We started with their Ceasar Salad, the dressing was so good, the greens however were a bit tough, none the less we cleaned the plate :-) We shared an entre which was House made Pasta filled with Smoked 'Felton Acres' Chicken & Ricotta, topped with Roasted Corn, Red Peppers, Cilantro & finely grated Parmie on top... to die for! We had to pass on desert only because we were stuffed. The service was pretty good considering there was only one wait person to cover the whole patio... she was very sweet. All in all, loved it and will return, happily.
P.S. They serve Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 7days a week... YAY!