Pearlessence Vineyard Inn
Sebastopol Inn(Sebastopol)
$169
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol(Sebastopol)(Great Value!)
$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$104
$109
$114
$109
QualityInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
$189
Courtyard
$130
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$179
$199
Hyatt.com
$110
All reviewsstayed longergas fireplaceevery morningwine countrypinotdeck
Reviewed November 28, 2010

Linda and Greg are consummate hosts which shows in everything at their Pearlessence Vineyard Inn in Sebastipol, CA! They only had one guest room when we stayed at their lovely B&B, but their approach to innkeeping is so professional and yet so very warm and welcoming, that you feel comfortable at once. The Ginkgo Room is very spacious and virtually no detail has been overlooked. Breakfast was delivered every morning to us and it was fantastic! We also had excellent coffee in a French press pot. We enjoyed our view of the gardens, vineyard, and pond from our private deck. The sunsets were astounding. We only hope that we'll be able to return again soon and experience more of the Pearl's hospitality. This is a top notch B&B that is a hidden gem!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bnbtraveler
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I found this place by accident. I had to go to a conference in Sonoma and it just so happened that the world premier of the Bon Jovi documentary was going to be showing on Showtime. I thought it would not be a problem to find a hotel in the area with Showtime, but I was wrong. I searched and searched and was just about to give up. Then I found Pearlessence Vineyard Inn. Greg and Linda were so nice and the place is beautiful. They arranged a wonderful wine and cheese reception for me and my other Bon Jovi crazy friend. Greg even set the timer on the tv so I would not miss the show. We felt like we were in a luxury hotel room. The room is very large and has a private entrance. There is a deck with a lovely view of the vineyards. They deliver the most delicious breakfast to your doorstep in the morning. The artichoke frittata was so delicious that I asked them to email me the recipe. If you are heading to wine country, this is a great place.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business