“Good food reasonably priced”

Ichi-Riki Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place was recommended by our tour director. The dishes are reasonably priced, including dinner bento boxes for $13.95.there weren't that many people there ,except for a birthday party, but it was late. The service was very quick and efficient. Decor was ok, combo Japanese restaurant and sports bar

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a hamachi Kama which was very good. Staff very friendly and the sushi very tasty. I have this spot programmed as a favorite on my Garmin.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We ordered sushi and one kitchen item. I can't say anything was bad, just nothing to excite us. The nigiri slices were oddly cut but were a good portion and seemed fresh. The tonkatsu was just OK. It seems to be a family run restaurant and some of the family members are obviously not willing to put out much effort. Service was efficient though.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was the first place I've ever eatten sushi. Now, I want to go every day. The best I have had, hands down. very old andloved original favorite sushi bar in Seaside. The food is delicious and the sushi chefs are top notch. I've talked to people who come here from all over, just because they have the craving for Ichi-Riki and I have talked with people who's family has been coming there for decades. If your a sushi fan, please be sure and treat yourself ~ a very memorable food experiencee. Also the only restaurant on the Peninsula this is open year round, every day, including holidays. Great Value and so much food! A MUST WHEN YOU VISIT. Easy to get to and easy parking.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our experience was that the food is very good-we had sushi and sashimi at lunch and they were both well prepared and tasty. However, the enjoyment of the food goes way down because the service is so weak. Very slow and I am not sure they care. There was an elderly Japanese-American couple next to us who finally complained politely that it was unacceptable that their two dishes came 25 minutes apart. They didn't seem to get anywhere.