“Tangible Nostalgia”

Add it.
Red's Donuts
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Seaside
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The highlights of my life as a kid were weekends, and the highlight of my weekends is when my dad brought home Red's donuts on Saturday mornings. Whenever I revisit the place, I enjoy the tangible pieces of nostalgia from here which are their jelly and blueberry donuts. And, they are still as good as when I was a kid.

There are newer reviews for Red's Donuts

Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you happen to be in Seaside this is a great place to get a doughnut.The owners treat everyone like a regular and have great fresh donughts.they have a counter as well as tables and chairs.Dont count on a table as the true regulars seem to keep those occupied but it is definitely fun and not a chain.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I dream of their MAPLE BARS and everytime I return to the Peninsula I have to eat a Red's Maple Bar. I hate that they have many calories, but it is worth the indulgence. They are fresh everyday with thick, gooey maple coating, and downright to-die-for delicious!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

good donuts, have never tried there sandwiches although i hear they are good too, old people just hang out all day long there! just to chat and pass the day! help is not the greatest but the owners are

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Probably not the healthiest way to start off your day, but it sure is a tasty one. This local donut shop has been around for a very long time.