“My favorite breakfast dish... served here”
Review of Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I love huevos rancheros... ranch eggs... eggs, tortillas, sauce, salsa, avacado, sour cream... and they serve a great plate of these here. My first visit was July 2014... I will be back. Huge menu for breakfast... a really busy place at this time of day. Not your traditional breakfast fare.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I am so happy that we have a breakfast place like this located in the peninsula besides Denny's. There's a lot of breakfast/lunch/dinner choices that you'd like to try them all! Breakfast is served until 3 p.m. To top it off, the service was very nice...and quick! So, so glad I found this hidden gem as recommended by friends/family. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We usually recommend friends to First Awakenings in PG. However the excellent reviews TripAdvisor had for the Breakfast Club led us to try it out. The even used the same artist to paint the wall. A excellent spot in Seaside and while a tad hard to locate, definitely worth the effort. While prices are on the high side, so are the portions, so feel free to split an entrée.

1  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed June 17, 2014

first time there, the people are nice and laid back and were always checking on us. fun and comfortable environment, our food came fast, we ordered the chicken quesadillas and it was yummy and fulfilling!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had dinner, and maybe this was the mistake. We had calamari (least exciting I ever had), the salad look tired (maybe plated earlier in the day?). Dinner for 2 at a diner for $40 should be really good, and it was not.