“Germany west”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good German food, excellent service, reasonable prices. Trust your waiter for suggestions. The variety plate is an excellent option if you're not sure, though.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was the best German food we have ever had. We've been to Germany many times and the food was not as good as Stammtish's. The service was great and there is a great menu. They only comment I can make is that the portions are too big. It is an expensive restaurant. Since we were on vacation we could not take the leftovers home. It was a shame to waste such good food. Of course the owner told me I had to stay until I finished it all. It's located on a side street but with the help of a GPS it was easy to find.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

If you want to experence a little bit of Germany without the expence of buying a plane ticket to Germany go to this restaurant. It is owned by Germans, run by Germans and they are there to greet you and have been doing so for the last 20 years. They have great German beers in 3 different size mugs, the largest being a liter, as it should be.... The food is great, very German without being in Germany and a lot of it, you might want to pay the $2 (for a shared meal) and share your meal, I know we will next time we go there.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was a good dinner with plenty of meat and rich gravy. The service was friendly and welcoming. They had good beer (of course) and I got a large Spaten Optimator on tap. It came in a large stein that was the size of a small pitcher. My kinda place. It's decor is rather homey with classic European mountain scenes, faded over time. Just what I had hoped for.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

My wife's family had a wedding up in the Carmel area. We were looking for good authentic place to eat. The reviews of Stammtisch were all excellent so we went here. It lived up to the reviews. The service(by the owner) was superb and from the heart. It was very nice to be served by someone with such a good spirit. The beer was excellent of course and the food as well. I had the house plate which I would recommend.