“Truly a taste of NY”

Slice of New York Pizza
Ranked #25 of 97 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a great place to pick up a quick slice. They have good slice deals and there is always a good selection. Big thin crust NY style slices. Small and super casual.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The pizza was cold when I picked it up. Skimpy amounts of mushrooms and sausage.
Will not go back.....sorry.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Good pizza made in traditional east coast style. This is a small and very busy location. I found staff to be nice . Only draw back is sometimes the pizza slices tasted like they sat there for awhile.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were walking around Seal Beach and this place was running a lunch special so we popped in. We each got a slice, and it was delicious! We took it to go, and the service was quick and good! Hoping to eat there again!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had one of the worse service experience in a pick-up order and have never returned to the place. I placed and order for pick-up and upon arrival the order was not even started. I asked how long it would take to complete, 20 minutes and decided to walk SB Main St while waiting for the pizza. Upon my return the pizza was not even in the oven. The only comment was do you want us to put it in the oven now. I answered no, left and went a few doors down to Zpizza which I am now a regular at. The Pizza may be very good but it is the personalize experience that makes it excellent.