“LOCAL COFFEE BEACHSIDE”

Bogart's Coffee House
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The bicyclists hang out here; I often wonder if they bicycle or just ride their bikes there and drink coffee. There is rarely an outside seat or table available; they take them all up; hog them is a better term. Inside, there are plenty of tables and a good selection of cakes, cookies, and muffins. Coffee service is slow but accurate. So, be prepared to wait. This is a "local" place by nature; we tourists have to adapt to the pace of the place.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

It is a nice place to sit early in the morning with Fresh bagels..Good coffee, lovely view...Fun to grab coffee and take a walk on the pier.
Great location..and the owner is very nice.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

If you are like me, you need a good cup of coffee to get you going in the morning. Bogart's is the place and has a wonderful ocean view!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Our group had a variety of barista and drip coffees. I was very disappointed that Bogarts made some of its drinks with powdered flavourings and then charges full 'coffee house' prices. In addition, we found the drip coffee stale and old. With so many coffee houses around, it is a shame that this place (With the best view out of the SB coffee joints) makes the worst coffee. Also far too hot inside.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I live in Huntington Beach, but my favorite coffee house is down the road in Seal Beach, and I do love to come when I can. I love the view, of course. I enjoy the non fat, sugar free hazelnut steamer, among other things.
Free wi-fi is always being enjoyed by other guests, I never use it, I prefer to walk the pier, or wander along Main Street. I just love this community.

The staff is friendly, you can grab a bite to eat, and linger. more seating would be great, but quaint and small is just fine. My T-shirt from here says "best beans on the beach". Yes, I do say I agree.